Postcrossing Spotlight: DiannaMacau from Macau
Here is what she had to say to our spotlight questions:
- How did you come across Postcrossing? What got you hooked?
I became a postcard lover since my first trip abroad, I enjoy sending postcards to my friends and to myself. One day my friend Staci told me about postcrossing so I become a member. I am so glad about Postcrossings as it has enabled me to contact people who love postcards and to swap with people around the world. We are able to share our feeling and stories with each other. I just love it. Thanks to Postcrossing, I have collected so many beautiful postcards now and have made some good friends!
- Do you have any other interesting hobbies?
Yes, I love world travel, hiking, coffee tasting, reading, movies, music, gardening, cooking, quilting and learning other languages.
- Show and tell us about your favorite received postcard to date, and what makes it special.
Here are some of my favourites:
- Have you been surprised by any place that you have received a postcard from or sent a postcard to?
I received a card from North Korea. :-)
- Have you met any other members in real life?
Yes, one member from Thailand and one from Macau so far.
- What is it your favorite part of the Postcrossing process?
My favorite part is to receive postcards. I really enjoying reading and looking at each one that I get. I also enjoy looking for cards to send to others. I really try to find cards that people will like. Sometimes that can be a challenge.