What is Postcrossing?
It's a project that allows anyone to receive postcards (real ones, not electronic) from random places in the world. Learn more.
How does it work?
- Request an address and a Postcard ID
- Mail the postcard to that address
- Receive a postcard from another postcrosser!
- Register the Postcard ID you have received
- Go to number 1 to receive more postcards!
What is happening now?
Did you know that Postcrossing has a handy tool to find missing Postcard IDs? Many people don't seem to realize this, so here's a post from our archives that tells you what to do in case you can't register a received card!
23,158,569 postcards received
487,663 postcards traveling
118,332,440,547 km traveled
2,952,775 laps around the world
“Postcrossing is a part of my life.I always became so surprised and happy when I got a new postcard in my box, all of them are so warm, sunny, full of the happiness and love, so I want to share somebody with it.
Best wishes to everybody and happy postcrossing!:)”