My name is ZhaoYiShu
I am a Chinese girl , I like to travel
I've been to Korea Seoul, Japan Tokyo and Osaka, Boracay, then I plan to go to Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, and to go once again Japan, Hope to visit more places in the future!
TO：如果你会写中文，你可以写中文给我~(简体、繁体都看的懂）If you can write Chinese, you can write Chinese :)
❤ Please write down the date on the postcard.
【Please check my favorite to confirm the style I enjoy.】
- Inge Löök (old ladies and all other cards from her)
- Cartoon 、moomin、Snoopy
- Starry night 、moon somewhere in the picture 、Snow Mountain、Aurora
- National important people、National leader、astronaut
- lali riddle card （Lali）
- odd-shaped card（strange shaped cards）
- Maxicard (Postcard with the related stamp and postmark)
- Nouvelles multiples （NI）
- Soccer player(Messi...), soccer club, soccer field
- map card
- France the Eiffel Tower 、Tokyo Tower
- flags and emblems (national and regional)
- postcards made of wood or other unknown material
- ふじさんMount Fuji、Sakura
- puffin、Dairy cow、The owl、koala
- 3D postcard
- The Big Bang Theory（American sitcom）
- Australian shaped cards 、British Shaped cards 、 Japanese：any Gotochi（shaped cards）
- World Cup、Olympics
- multi-view cards
- Greetings From... card (I already have Hungary,Peru)
- Halloween、Christmas cards card in December
- Detective Conan（名探偵コナン） 、Chi-bi Maruko（ちびまる子ちゃん）、Doraemon（ドラえもん）、Kumamon（くまモン）、テニスの王子様
- My birthday is in August, you can send me a birthday card or write a happy birthday! :)
❤ I like to collect used stamps, too! Like: Moomin stamps from Finland, France loving heart stamps... Ect.
❤ I will be grateful, if You send a coin or a banknote, fridge magnet of Your country together with a card (in an envelope) :) After, I will send you an envelope.
I'm NOT really interested in:
- ad/free cards, self-printed, homemade cards
- Religious card
- Frogs, spiders, snakes, crocodiles,orangutan,insect...
- very touristic cards, with city views or buildings
Please do not send me as much as possible:)
Please, if you can, stick my address written in Chinese on the address part of the postcard (the English language address is then NOT necessary). It will prevent the post-office from sticking an address translation label that they often stick over the ID number or over the stamps.