What is Postcrossing?
It's a project that allows anyone to receive postcards (real ones, not electronic) from random places in the world. Learn more.
How does it work?
- Request an address and a Postcard ID
- Mail a postcard to that address
- Receive a postcard from another postcrosser!
- Register the Postcard ID you have received
- Go to number 1 to receive more postcards!
Our happy members
“I love Postcrossing because of the wonderful friends I have made. I joined Postcrossing 3 years ago, and since then I have met so many amazing people who I now consider firm friends. I have met a group of people in my hometown in New Zealand, and I recently travelled to Europe where I met many 'international' Postcrossers.”
What is happening now?
Not sure what to do with all the stamps you end up collecting! Patrick has a suggestion that helps employ people with disabilities.
37,864,591 postcards received
419,607 postcards traveling
118,549,466,418 miles traveled
4,760,745 laps around the world