What is Postcrossing?
It's a project that allows you to send postcards and receive postcards back from random people around the world. That's real postcards, not electronic! Learn more.
How does it work?
- Request an address and a Postcard ID
- Mail a postcard to that address
- Receive a postcard from another postcrosser!
- Register the Postcard ID you have received
- Go to number 1 to receive more postcards!
Our happy members
“I have been a member (both active and inactive...and active again!) since 2013, and this project has been amazing! I absolutely love mail. As someone on the autism spectrum, I can also struggle to make and keep friends. But with Postcrossing, I don't have to worry about this, because I can always count on receiving a postcard from someone.
Thank you for helping to brighten up my day, and to bring surprises to my mailbox!”
Erin Clemens (AspergerSadie), U.S.A.