My great-grandfather has been a retired engineer of steam engines. When he visited his fellows in the roundhouse several times in the week , he tooks me with. I had been a little boy about 4 until 6 years old. I was fascinated.
After school and studying i was a truck driver in Europe. In this time i made a training as a foreman of road traffic.
Now about 21 Years I was chief of a shift at a transshipment hall, now i am retired.
- I am interested in railways, trucks, ships, all things belonging to transport.
- I am interested in advertising cards and selfmade postcards.
- I will like to recieve all kind's of postcard's.
- Trash and kitsch cards are very welcome.
- I like our three cats: max, moritz and adele.
Postcrossing is a wonderful project to connect the virtual with the real world.
Now i started a twitter account: wolfi3000
Hello Anji from Lacaster-USA please give me the postcard ID.
It shows the Strasburg Steam Engine.