Welcome to my profile,
with my husband and our two cats I'm living in a beautiful situated village surrounded by many vineyards. My passion is to photograph. I like the unusual perspectives and appreciate the small things in life. Cooking or reading books is like meditation for me. And I'm anglophil, love everything Irish and British.
For sending a postcard to me, feel inspired by my interests below, my current theme or my favorites. They are including cards sent to me and those which I just like. (I try to keep my favorites as small as possible, so please don't mind if your card doesn't go there.)
*****In the months July until September 2019, I would like to suggest you my new current theme for postcards:
>>Everything with the colour t u r q u o i s e and/or p u r p l e. Whatever you think that fits.....<< *****
Of course every beautiful card is welcome. But a little request, please no Multi-View and touristic cards with buildings, unmeaning AD-cards or religious cards. Thanks for respecting this. Perhaps you can send me a card with a grown-up cat instead, that would make me more happy.
My favorite themes are (in no special order), the uncommon the more beloved....:
• faces, faces, faces.....
• black/white photography
• shoes or umbrellas
• cafés or stores
• streetlife or nature
• rain or fog/mist
• tea/coffee or chocolate
• drawings, paintings or illustrations of city views or landscapes
• books or libraries
• 'Icons of Countries' series: I've received USA, FI
• "Greetings from..." cards by Postallove are most welcome (from origin country, please). I already have: FR, PL, MY, BE, SE, HK, SG, IE, NL, CA, CN, LI, LU, ZA, FI, RU, CZ, AT, US, JP, TW, AU, NO, IN, RO, PE, PT, LT
• "Blue Cats" by Irina Zeniuk
• Kaj Stenvall or Moomins
• art in general, especially modern and contemporated (painting, illustration, photography )
• Publisher: Nouvelles images, Art unlimited, Fotofolio, Aquarupella, inkognito ....
• and last but not least:
every kind of unusual, curious, quirky, funky, or weird things
I'm very interested about you, please tell me whatever is in your mind or please answer me those questions:
1. How did you spend your time yesterday?
2. What are you doing today?
3. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
For the statistic, my most popular sent postcard, if you're interested in: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-3306521
Liebe Postcrosser aus Deutschland:
Schaut doch mal unter www.danacards.de. Dort gibt es wunderschöne Postkarten und es handelt sich um ein Non-Profit-Geschäft, der Erlös der Karten fließt in Hilfsprojekte.