Hello! 👋🏼 I'm Isaac, 29 this year and I currently work in the aviation industry, which has been adversely affected by COVID-19. My pay has been cut, unfortunately, but I guess that is inevitable in this climate, and I'm fortunate enough to still be able to retain a job.
I am now in a brand and marketing role in my company, where I handle the social media portfolio too. Work has been really busy, and I have been working overtime almost every day till about 10-11pm.
Travelling is my favourite hobby, which I cannot do much of now unfortunately. Hence, I travel via my postcards for now!
I love collecting stamps too, and I am excited to see which stamps you would choose for me. Oh, it would also make me really happy if you could send over a few used stamps from your country, but no obligations at all!
If you have any Tokyo Olympics stamps, I would love to receive them! ❤️️
***Theme of the month - Witches and Wizards*** If you have any of these postcards, I'll be really happy to receive them!
My favourite postcards are listed as below:
- Shirtless guys
- Korean pop idols
- "Porn for Women" series
- "Super Awesome" series
- The New Yorker
- Cabin crew
- Cartoons (e.g. Paddington Bear, Shrek, Doraemon, Stitch)
- Mr. Men & Little Miss
- Milk & Mocha Bear
- We Bare Bears
- Harley Quinn / Suicide Squad
- Festivals (e.g. Day of the Dead)
- Greek gods / goddesses
- Hugs / kisses
- Scenery / night view
- National parks / skyscrapers / fishing villages
- Retro / pop art
- Modern art
- Retro beer ads / retro Coke ads / retro ads
- Teddy bears
- Inspirational / funny quotes
- Desserts / fast food (e.g. pizza, burgers, cheesecake, macaron)
- Animals (e.g. alpacas, hedgehogs, elephants, bears, otters)
- Birds (especially mandarin duck, puffin, albatross)
- Local transport (e.g. trains, taxis, buses)
- Quirky / funny / unconventional postcards
Please, NO GREETING CARDS OR FOLDED CARDS. Nothing about Star Wars nor Star Trek either. Preferably no multi-view cards too. I am not really fond of them, and I think they would be better appreciated by someone else. 🙂
If you are lost on what to write, here are some ideas to help you out! 💡
1. Something crazy which you have done
2. What jobs you have always wanted to try
3. A movie recommendation (if you watch horror movies, please recommend me one)
4. A memorable travelling experience
5. The dream country you have always wanted to travel to
6. Something weird / unique you have eaten before
7. Something on your bucket list
8. Something you want to change about yourself
9. Your secret guilty pleasure
10. Something you did for the first time and how it felt
If you have watched Squid Game on Netflix, please let me know which game is the most memorable to you.
I look forward to receiving the postcards that you select for me :)