Hello I'm Isaac, 28 this year and I currently work in the aviation industry, which has been adversely affected by COVID-19. My pay has been cut, unfortunately, but I guess that is inevitable in this climate, and I'm fortunate enough to still be able to retain a job.
However, I have been rather busy as of late, especially on this project in my country called the Care Ambassadors scheme, where we deploy cabin crew, who are now facing downtime due to reduced flights, to hospitals to work alongside healthcare staff.
Travelling is my favourite hobby, which I cannot do much of now unfortunately. Hence, I travel via my postcards! I initially intended to travel to Korea in May, but as the COVID-19 situation worsened, I ended up cancelling my holiday plans for that. I do hope to travel again someday. I love collecting stamps too, and I am excited to see which stamps you would choose for me.
***Theme of the month - Winter*** If you have any of these postcards, I'll be really happy to receive them!
My favourite postcards are listed as below:
- Shirtless guys
- Korean pop idols
- "Porn for Women" series
- The New Yorker
- Cabin crew
- Cartoons (e.g. Paddington Bear, Shrek, Doraemon, Stitch)
- Mr. Men & Little Miss
- Milk & Mocha Bear
- We Bare Bears
- Harley Quinn / Suicide Squad
- Greek gods / goddesses
- Hugs / kisses
- Scenery / night view
- National parks / skyscrapers / fishing villages
- Retro / pop art
- Modern art
- Retro beer ads / retro Coke ads / retro ads
- Teddy bears
- Inspirational / funny quotes
- Desserts / fast food (e.g. pizza, burgers, cheesecake, macaron)
- Animals (e.g. hedgehogs, elephants, bears, birds, otters)
- Local transport (e.g. trains, taxis, buses)
- Quirky / funny / unconventional postcards
Please, NO GREETING CARDS OR FOLDED CARDS. Nothing about Star Wars nor Star Trek either. Preferably no multi-view cards too. I don't like them.
Please do not just write "Happy Postcrossing" on your postcard. If you are lost on what to tell me, here are some ideas to help you out!
1. Something crazy which you have done
2. What jobs you have always wanted to try
3. A book recommendation
4. What animal you would like to have as a pet and what you would name it
5. The dream country you have always wanted to travel to
6. Something weird / unique you have eaten before
7. Something on your bucket list
8. Your first kiss
9. Your secret guilty pleasure
10. Something you did for the first time and how it felt
I look forward to receiving the postcards that you select for me :)