Hi I am 23 this year and I love the conventional method of sending postcards. I think it's interesting to receive postcards from people around the world. I hope to hear from you. :)
I love all kinds of postcards, so go ahead and choose a great one for me!
My favourite postcards are listed as below, but I love to receive ANY card.
- Korean pop idols
- Final Destination movies
- Cartoons (e.g. Paddington Bear, Shrek, Doraemon)
- Scenery / night view
- Teddy bears
- Inspirational / funny quotes
- Desserts / food
- Local transport (e.g. trains, taxis, buses)
- Quirky / funny / unconventional postcards
*My postcard theme of the month is flight. It would be awesome if you can send me a postcard related to that theme!
Please, NO GREETING CARDS OR FOLDED CARDS. Nothing about Star Wars nor Star Trek either. I don't like them.
Please do not just write "Happy Postcrossing" on your postcard. If you are lost on what to tell me, here are some ideas to help you out!
1. What you like about your family
2. What accomplishment you have made recently / a milestone in your life
3. What TV programs / song you have recently caught on
4. What animal you would like to have as a pet and what you would name it
5. What your favourite colour is
6. Something weird/unique you have eaten before
7. Something on your bucket list
Do tell me about your day, your hometown, your hobbies or anything you would like to talk about! I look forward to receiving your postcard! :)