Hello! My name is Elena. I live in Russia in the city of Astrakhan. Astrakhan is situated in the delta of the Volga River. Volga is a great river! Its length is 3531 km.
In school I did not like geography (sorry about that!), but now I love to know the culture, traditions and nature of other countries! That's why I became involved postcrossing!
I'm biologist-ecologist. I graduated at the Technical University. Now I work in the field of nature protection :)
I have a wonderful son. He is 6 years old. His name is Nikita. The name "Nikita" is translated from Greek as "Winner". In Russia, the name "Nikita" is a man's name and it is read with an accent on the 2nd syllable. I love my son. Together we ride bicycles and scooters. We are very friendly.
I have many hobbies. I love driving, I love outdoor travel. My favorite French writer Bernard Werber. My son is fond of mathematics and geometry.
I will be glad to receive from you the following cards:
- мathematical formulas and great mathematicians;
- great scientists;
- science chemistry;
- John Lennon;
- space, moon, planet Earth, picture of a child sitting on the moon;
- the little Prince;
- vintage postcards with portraits and landscapes of great artists;
- old postcards from the USSR;
- postcards on the themes: "nature protection", "waste sorting", "protection of forests, rivers, seas, oceans";
- marine life, azure water;
- aquarium fish;
- dogs and cats (real photos are better, but cartoons and drawings are also possible);
- new year greeting cards in december - january.
Also check my favorite postcards (I really want to get them).
I like stickers and beautiful stamps on the postcards!
Please write some mathematical example for my son on a postcard (multiplication, division, addition, subtraction of two-digit, three-digit numbers and more). Or any mathematical formula! Thanks!
Thank you and happy postcrossing!