Hello, dear Postcrosser.
My name is Ksenia, and I'm 32 year old journalist and a book-blogger from Kyiv, Ukraine. I am rather stay-at-home person in real life, but I think it would be interesting to "travel" together with my cards around the world.
I'll be happy to receive any postcard from you, especially cards are represented some symbols of your country - typical landscapes, local festives and holiday traditions, national costumes and food, special handicrafts and so on.
I also like
* photos of cities in rain, mist or snow
* old bridges and cemeteries
* coast views and sailing ships
* feminist art
* images of reading people
* book covers and illustrations
* Pre-Raphaelites and Impressionists
* Victorian Era
* old Hollywood movies
* Studio Ghibli Anime and BBC period dramas and romances (and also some american TV series like Bones, Castle, House M.D., True Blood, Hart of Dixie, Grimm, Firefly, Game of Thrones etc)
* vintage Barbie dolls
* tea and especially tea ceremony
* fairy-tale creatures: faeries, elves, trolls, moomins...
* small birds and small wild animals like hedgehogs, shrewmice, ferrets, squirrels, mice, another rodents etc.
* wild flowers (first of all - poppies and blue cornflowers; oh, and not so wild - lavender)
* and bright pictures of food...
And I'll be glad to read something about yourself, your hobbies, your every day life or maybe about book you are reading now or last movie you watched.