Hey, nice to meet you on my profil! :)
My name is Mona and I'm 31 years old. I live in the middle of Germany and I'm a sociologist.
My hobbies include acting in a theatre, my three cats, reading much as I can, writing letters, meeting friends, going to the theatre, concerts and festivals, and of course postcrossing.
I'd love to recieve new postcards from around the world! :).
Things of interest to me in a random order:
- birds in general, especially penguins and seagulls, but I love all birds
- racoons, meerkats, badgers, koala bears, dogs, cats, hippos, and
in general animals of the forest (painted or real photo - it doesn't matter)
- Animes, especially Pokémon
- cats of Rina Zeniuk
- books, reading people
- everything related with theatre
- everything related with writing, post boxes and so on
- something maritime, e.g. lighthouses, seas
- Inge Löök
- deep quotes
- local food, anything what is special for your country
- cakes, cupcakes, sweets,...
- famous people
- musical instruments
- postcards with the months of the year
- fairy tales
Christmas cards in december are very welcome and also birthday postcards in September.
And if you live in a cold region in the world a postcard of your landscape would be very welcome! I'm very interested in Alaska, Greenland, Sibiria, northern Europe and other cold places. Further, I love The Netherlands and Argentina. If you are from one of these two countries I would be also very happy about beautiful views of your landscapes.
But of course you can send me every postcard and I'll like it. Maybe you'll find one that tells me something what YOU like, your interests, your life.
If you are having trouble with what to write on the card here are some ideas that can help you brainstorm:
1. What are the first three things that come in your mind when you think of Germany?
2. What are the most important things I have to know about your country?
3. What was the highlight of your last week?
4. What was your most beautiful vacation?
5. What was the last play you've seen in a theatre?
6. What is your biggest dream?
If you speak dutch or spanish I would be happy to get a postcard written in this languages. :)
Please note: My favorites are postcards I already received.