Hey, nice to meet you on my profil! :)
I'm Mona and I'm 30 years old. I live in the middle of Germany and I'm a sociologist and researcher at an university.
My hobbies include playing theatre, my two cats, reading much as I can, writing letters, meeting friends, going to the theatre, concerts and festivals, and of course collecting postcards.
I would love to recieve new postcards from around the world to grow my collection :).
Things of interest to me in a random order:
- birds in general, especially penguins and seagulls, but I love all birds
- racoons, meerkats, badgers, koala bears, dogs, cats, hippos, and
in general animals of the forest (painted or real photo - it doesn't matter)
- Animes, especially Pokémon
- cats of Rina Zeniuk
- books, reading people
- everything related with theatre
- everything related with writing, post boxes and so on
- something maritime, e.g. lighthouses, seas
- deep quotes
- local food, anything what is special for your country
- cakes, cupcakes, sweets,...
- postcards from the Netherlands, Norway and Argentina
- famous people
- musical instruments
- Mila Marquise, Nina Chen
- postcards with the months of the year
- fairy tales
Or something else what YOU like and what tells something about you, your interests, your life.
Christmas cards in december are very welcome and also birthday postcards in September.
And if you live in a cold region in the world a postcard from your landscape is very welcome! I'm very interested in Alaska, Greenland, Sibiria, northern Europe and other cold places.
But of course every postcard is welcome!
If you are having trouble with what to write on the card here are some ideas that can help you brainstorm:
1. What are the first three things that come in your mind when you think of Germany?
2. What are the most important things I have to know about your country?
3. What was the highlight of your last week?
4. What was your most beautiful vacation?
5. What was the last play you've seen in a theatre?
6. What is your biggest dream?
If you speak dutch I would be happy to get a postcard written in this language. :)