My name is Anne and I live in a small town next Paris with my family: my youngest boy (20 y/o), my dog (profile picture) and my husband.
I work in the hospital as an occupational therapist.
My hobbies are reading (every kinds and a lot, lot, lot), watching TV series (every kinds too) just now korean dramas, cross-stitching and coloring book, cycling (when I am brave !)
I collect also bookmarks, postcards and I like tea with cakes !
I would like to receive postcards from all over the world of course !
At present, I like postcards with:
- Views of your city, country, region (famous landmarks)
- Harry Potter, Doctor Who, GOT .
- Map cards
- Books, books, books !
- Funny owls
- Olld adverts
- Sea, beaches
- Romantic cards
- Black and white but also colorful pictures
- "Greetings from ..." by Postallove ( I have: Austria, Australia, Czech republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong, Korea, Netherlands ... )
- Keep Calm and ...
- Lali cards
- Jetoy cards
- Funny or amazing pictures
I don't like ad-cards but if you have anything else, it isn't the most important.
I'm really looking forward to checking my postbox after a long day at work and it would make my evenings :-)
Long live to Postcrossing ! And sending /receiving mail through the post.