*** I recently received a postcard from Mina from Krasnoyarsk (Russia). Postcrossing told me that there wasn't a postcard from you on its way to me... Please contact me. ***
I'm Thibaut. I live in the french-speaking part of Switzerland.
I just LOVE to travel. I collect stamps. I also enjoy other things... like walking in the forest, trains.
I like all postcards but you will make my day if you have these following themes :
- UNESCO Missing list (priority) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/17wujYuWOsnaXATVSNM3Dfeq9gYvjsKK9PQROl53Mof4
- GF List + Continents (second priority) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mdLpRnNHV5q6R3xdcvbElTHkr1V25iXP2jyu1tbKh8Q/edit?usp=sharing
- FOTW List (third priority) https://docs.google.com/document/d/13su7XCr3YnslggpTy78o_JG_HVHCI-7F87IFHXm9LYc/edit?usp=sharing
- Public transport/city/country maps
- Vintage travel posters
- Gotochi cards
- Meeting cards
- If you are from the US : I'm interested in National Parks card (Yellowstone,...)
But again any card is fine.
Card sent to Coline25 (France) : 62 km away
Card sent to VIRD (New Zealand) : 18683 km away
Card received from Dascia (Switzerland) 68 km away
Card received from smokinjo (New Zealand) : 18670 km away
Used travel mode from 7 countries at the moment, Colombia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, the USA and the United Kingdom. Looking forward to use it again !
Thanks for reading my looooooong profile ! :)