I'm Thibaut. I live in the french-speaking part of Switzerland.
I just LOVE to travel. I collect stamps. I also love other things... like walking in the forest, trains.
I like all postcards but you will make my day if you have these following themes :
- UNESCO Missing list (priority) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/17wujYuWOsnaXATVSNM3Dfeq9gYvjsKK9PQROl53Mof4
- GF List + Continents (second priority) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mdLpRnNHV5q6R3xdcvbElTHkr1V25iXP2jyu1tbKh8Q/edit?usp=sharing
- FOTW List (third priority) https://docs.google.com/document/d/13su7XCr3YnslggpTy78o_JG_HVHCI-7F87IFHXm9LYc/edit?usp=sharing
- Public transport/city/country maps
- Vintage travel posters
- Gotochi cards
- Meeting cards
- If you are from the US : I'm interested in National Parks card (Yellowstone, ...)
But again any card is fine.
If your country issues EUROPA stamps, I would gladly receive it/them (esp. 2019 Birds). Thank you ! :D Did you know that you can scan these stamps using an app (CEE) and you'll hear the birds singing !
At the moment, I have : France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden
Card sent to classedenatacha (France) : 70 km away
Card sent to EllaKelly (Australia) : 16918 km away
Card received from JLM63 (France) : 75 km away
Card received from smokinjo (New Zealand) : 18670 km away
Used travel mode from 6 countries at the moment, Colombia, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein (x2), the USA and the United Kingdom (x3). Looking forward to re-use it !
Thanks for reading my looooooong profile ! :)