I`m Barbara from germany. I live together with Kurt in a lovely old house near to aachen - a very old town in germany. I was a teacher for handicapted children ( character and behavior )and after 37 years I`m retired and like it since 5years.
My hobbys are travelling, walking, fitness, yoga, meditation,oriental dance and linedance, gardening, reading, listening to music, visiting exhibitions of art and history and doing all sorts of creativity. I started painting some times ago and i like it very much.I`m working honorary in a hospiz and in a community, who helps refugees. I´m "working" volunteerly nearly my whole time with syrian refugees.
I like cards the most with
- interesting human faces
- all kind of people and faces
- faces of animals
- cats ( domestic and wild), yoga cats!!!!!!!!,
- images of goddesses
- buddhas, ganeeshas etc., hindu gods
- famous women ( whitches, Frieda Kahlo etc)
- woman in art
- anything spiritual, sacred places
- Willy Brandt, Lenin, Marx, "Chearman Mao",Ho chi minh
- Präsident or famous Politicans of your country
- Inge Löök:old ladies
- Greetings from .....til now I have Australia,Brazil, Canada,Chech Republik,Egypt, Estonia,Germany,Hungary, Ireland,Island, Italy,Japan, Latvia, Finland,France,Malaysia , Netherlands, Norway,Poland,Portugal,,Russia, San Marino,Slovakia,SloveniaSingapore,Sweden, Taiwan, Ukraine, USA
These cards would make my day and light my heart , because I´m passionate about these subjects. I´m always curious about other people and their thoughts.
In my Favorites are cards, that I would love to receive, it`s a kind of wishlist, but if you don`t have one of those, don`t worry.
If you are from New Zealand, please give me an information about literature or art or special food ! I`ll come for a trip in November/ December!
You may write the text in english, french and of course in german.
I am grateful to receive your card and for the time you spent on choosing and writing it.
I`m really looking forward to receive your postcard and I will think and smile of you, when I read it.
Please send only postcards! Not folded cards!
Because I don`t have a scanner, please upload your card, if it`s possible. Thank you!