I'm tani from Antwerp and I love travelling, photography, nature and wildlife, tennis and of course postcards! My favorite postcards are modern single views with name of location on the front sent from origin.
I prefer my cards sent from ORIGIN so from YOUR state/country or the country you are currently sending from:
- touristic view cards, UNESCO cards, skylines, city view, national parks, waterfalls, landmarks, places I should visit when travelling to your country/state.
- series: ‘Greetings from...’ (official postallove series) 'CCUN' (postcardsmarket) ‘Flags of the world’ series (postcardsmarket) cards. Sent from originonly. Please check here to avoid duplicates: https://tanicards.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
- cards from my favourites https://www.postcrossing.com/user/tanii/gallery/favourites
- unesco: https://tanicards.blogspot.com/p/unesco-whl.html
- cards from your local zoo especially with koalas, elephants, polar bears, dolphins or giant pandas.
- local wildlife from your country with whales, dolphins, koalas, wombats, elephants, polar bears, giant pandas, penguins.
- pikitia cards from New Zealand
- adcards, selfmade/homeprinted/zazzle cards, touchtone, vintage, artistic, big lettters cards, black and white, flower cards
- duplicates please check here: https://tanicards.blogspot.com or https://tanicards.zonerama.com
- postcards smaller than 15x10 (6x4)
Clueless what to write. Here's some ideas:
- If it's not clear what's on the postcard, please let me know. I want to know what I'm looking at!
- Feel free to add some words in your own language
- Current temperature
I'm interested in direct swaps with Countries/Regions I don't have (many) yet; view cards of your region only. Always interested in swapping viewcards with Australia as Im totally crazy about the country!
Check out my blog to see what cards I have collected through postcrossing, swapping and travelling: http://tanicards.blogspot.com
My collections: https://tanicards.zonerama.com