Living in the most beatiful city in Poland, I'm more than eighteen housewife doing her PhD in classical studies. I love antuquity so much. I also enjoy cooking, reading a lot and travelling more than a lot. My beloved destination is France, however I'd like to see all world or, if world is not enough, whole universe - especially by the blue box ;) I also like watching TVseries, favourites are: Doctor Who, Sherlock and Downtown Abbey.
And also and of course I love postcards! Something in my mailbox is the best way to make my day, so if you want let it go, here is some advice!
My preferred&beloved cards have one important thing - name of place written in front of the pic. This signature is something what 'makes' a card for me. Please, while send me something, choose a a postcard with the name of place.
I also take care about card, stapm and pic being from the same country. So please, only something from your country of origin. I don't mind single or multiview; but Harenberg Calendar cards, although really beautiful, are not wanted by me (only if they show Germany itself).
I am an UNESCO collector! So if possible, send me something new to my collection.
Also, I love tourist all cards: with cities, landscapes, monuments, castles, etc. I also appreciate things like: open-air markets, fruit markets, rice terraces&terraced fields, buddist monks, ruins.
But also, I like cards with cooking recipes. It's my second important collection.
Take a look on my favs:
Some other wishes, especially for users fro Poland:
* Blossom Faries ♥
* Nouvelles Images Atelier (this one PLEASE clear in the envelope)
* similar multile-objects cards (Czech colour series and Russian ones are specially welcomed!)
* reproduction of Dutch Golden Age (Vermeer, Rembrandt, Eyck) and Italian Renaissance
* letters of alphabet, calligraphy
* things concerning literature (especially: illustration to children books, like "Alice" by Lewis Carrol, "Winnie-the-Pooh" by A.A. Milne, "Moomins" by Tove Jansson <original, not cartoon>, Beatrix Potter, Ilon Winklad)
* kitchen stuff
* check my favourites!
PLEASE NO: ad, free, xmas, hand-made, animals.
If you wanna write something extra, it could be in your language. Or recommend me a place in your country or city. I am looking forward to hearing from you!