My name is Olya. I live in Kyiv.
I have cutie 1 year old daughter Sophie ^-^ My husband and I love our babygirl most of all in the world! ♥ Before my daughter was born, I worked as a business analyst in the Nestle Ukraine company.
Now I do not have much free time, but sometimes I have a couple of hours on hobbies (mainly at night when my daughter sleeps :-D). I enjoy pastel drawing and crochet :)
I'll be glad any card you choose for me, but I would be really happy if you send me postcard with (there is no order of preference):
- cityviews by night;
- illustration of sleeping children, people, animals ;
- beautifull pastel pictures;
- tender and romantic, angels, black&white;
- big moon or starry sky;
- ocean, sea, beach, sunset/sunrise, trees in bloom;
- your countries individuality;
- CHEESE :))) chocolate, muffins, tea, coffee, red wine, spice, cakes, fruits, vegetables, other food, candies and other sweet stuff:);
- anything to do with dancing, esp. ballroom dancing, latin dancing, tango, etc
- TV serial "Friends";
- beautiful and elegant shoes;
- Nouvelles Images;
- Moomins and JETOY ^_^;
- cats and kittens (especially white:-);
- Котовасия :-)
- water in a various beautiful kind...
I love Inge Look - Old Ladies card so much:)
Please look to my favourites:) may be you have something for me:)
I also like beautiful stamps on the postcards and stickers, so if you have any to decorate your postcard with, that would make my day:)))
I'm also happy to receive occasion cards at the right time of year, like Halloween, Christmas, New Year etc.
But all kind of cards are OK!=) Only AD, religious, self-print and scrabooking cards not welcome. And please NO envelopes.
Please not write only „Happy postcrossing", „Greeting from..." or „Take care" - it's so disappointing. If you don’t know what to write, you can reply on these questions:
- What makes you smile?
- What is your favorite book?
- Write the recipe of your favorite dish.
It also would be nice if you write “hello” (or "I love you") in your mother tongue and how it to pronounce in English.
My birthday is on the 19th of November, so birthday cards are welcome in this time:)
Please, put the date on cards when you write it.
Have a wonderful day and Happy Postcrossing:)!!!
Looking forward to your postcard!