Well, it's me. I recently turned 30.... Living in the Netherands. I'm married and we are parents to our 3 year old daughter. I love Journaling, swapping and recieving fun mail from all over the world.
I also love tea, music and have a serious case of the travelbug. I am a thrift shop enthousiast, love all kinds of postcards and I am a collector of stamps, coming a cross a new one makes me a happy girl :). I do have some prefrences.
- Something fun for my daughter. Like a cute drawing, something Disney or Animal related, she likes them all but has some favorites like giraffes, peacocks, turtles, orka's, dogs, cats, goats and elephants. They can be pictures or drawings :).
- Vintage drawings
- Salvador Dali
- Street art/graffiti
- Map/vintage map
- Cards with Animals (especially Flamingo's, giraffes, "the big 5" ).
- The eiffeltower
- Pretty flowers (sunflower, poppy's and all others with a lot of color)
I am happy with any card I recive :) but please do not send;
- Religieus themed cards. I love visiting Churches or other religious sides whilest on vacation, but that's about it.
- pictures with bugs.
- naked women :)
- And please no Cheese, I dislike it with a passion ;).
Feel free to ad a couple of fun facts about your hometown or country so I can tell my daugter about that as she is very interested in mapreading at this point in time. Maybe a cute sentence in yourlanguage (and the translation ;) ) or explain to me why you picked this card for me. And please ad the date and I would love to hear about the weather :).
Thank you for reading my profile :).
Happy postcrossing everyone :).
NL-4021416 Russia 23/1/2018
NL-4010938 Taiwan 12/1/2018
NL-3871449 Japan 1/8/2017
NL-3831679 China 14/6/2017