susandg(or Susan) is a member in Philippines . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,297 days).
Hello, I'm Susan!
I'm a writer, editor and curator. I run a creative consultancy firm called Project Art which I started with a good friend in 2013. Even before that, we were already curating exhibits on and off for many years. Our very first exhibit remains my favorite -- featuring love letters of Filipino writers!
I'm glad there is a Postcrossing community for postcard lovers like us!
PLEASE PUT THE DATE ON THE POSTCARD you're sending to me. And my special requests -- please, NO ENVELOPES and NO METERED or MACHINE-PRINTED STAMPS! Because I love postmarks and actual stamps on the postcards I receive. I don't mind if the postcard gets a bit dirty or torn from travelling.
ALSO, PLEASE CHECK MY POSTCARD WALL, to make sure that you're not sending the same postcard. :-)
I like the following themes:
- books and libraries (BookCards from Germany most welcome!)
- writers and writers' homes
- typewriter, pen and ink, quill
- mailboxes, post office
- art (famous paintings, artists in your country)
- nature (flowers, gardens, landscapes, trees)
- Tintin, Asterix and Wally
- Inge Look’s grannies -- please check which ones I don’t have yet
- Lali riddle postcards
- postcards with unusual shape or made of different material
Please tell me something about yourself -- what is a typical day for you, your hobbies and interests, your favorites (books, movies, music), the one place I should see in your country, or anything you wish to share with me. I enjoy reading the messages on every postcard I get.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Happy Postcrossing! :-)