your card will go to the black forest area in south Germany. My son (almost 5 years) and I love postcards very much. The list below is what we love most.
- colourful cards, we love bright, shiny colours (but I love pink too)
- Garmashova and other russian Artists
- the North sea / lighthouses
- bookcards (from Germany)
- books / bookshelfs / reading people
- coffee / tea / cakes / cupcakes
- cards with pictures for children like Petterson & Findus, The Mole, Die Maus....
- funny cards - I love it to open our mailbox and laugh out loud! :)
- romantic / vintage pictures
- animals: cats, exotic animals (please no spiders/insects/snakes...)
I will also be happy if you send a self crafted card which shows your creativity. :)
Just send me a card which you would like to receive too... I'm sure, I will like it!
And last but not least - please write the date and a bit more than just Happy Postrossing or similar sentences; I think there is always something you can tell me. Thanks!