hello postcrosser, maybe from the USA!
I received half a postcard and unfortunately I can't register it
Who feels addressed? please report
- You love books by steven king
- the card with "the beauty of Mississippi"
- a butterfly on peach blossoms
I like to live in Germany. Germany has many beautiful places for excursions or the holidays.
I like to go to the cinema and collect stamps and coins.
Also I like my garden, orchids, love the nature.
When I make a trip my camera is always there.
And I like to read books (thriller).
Sending and receiving postcards from all over the world is great
I always strive to fulfill the motive.
My favourite motives:
- landscapes, nature
- sights or buildings of your hometown
- striking towers / bridges / windmill
- animals in nature and flowers always go
- fauna / flora of Belarus, planeta Belarus, fauna of Poland
- desert / rainbow / lighthouse
- lakes / rivers
- colorful houses / doors / windows
- mailboxes / bird houses
- gully cover with town names on it (it can also be a picture of it)
My favorites are received cards...
It can also be a folding card ... for me, the motive is decisive.
I would be very happy about interesting stamps.
Postcards from the USA, BE, AT and GB please send in envelope.