I'm 37 years old female and living in the south of Germany.
The region I live is typical for its mountains (extinct volcanoes). Also the Lake of Constance and the Black Forrest is not far away and it's close to the Swiss border.
We recently bought a camper so if there's a nice camping place in your home region - don't hesitate to tell me :)
I always try to do my best with fulfilling the requires from profiles of other members to whom I send postcards.
What am I collecting?
To tell in one word: typical tourist postcards in the typical size (so please no big sized cards).
I think those are really easy to find so please send me no free advertising cards, animal cards or cards with plants, art, food, comic, paintings.
Here are some information about my postcard preferences. I collect viewcards with:
- Greetings from... Cards (POSTALLOVE), Flags of the world
- cards from the PAPERSISTERS.DE website
- Unesco World Heritage Sites (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list)
- other non-Unesco famous places
- Disney cards: Lilo&Stitch cards ( I love Stitch), Tinkerbell or Mickey as a wizard
- city views / views of your region
- postcards from countries' capitals (name of the capital should stand on the picture, too)
- postcards with Pauli the little mole (krtek by Zdenek Miler )
- camping / camping places
- German users: I also collect German chronic cards and the cards from papersisters
You can send me your card written and stamped. I don't need them in an envelope.
Thank you very much :)