Hello dear Postcrosser!
My name is Bori, I live in a village close to Budapest, in Hungary. I have two sons, they are 16 and 18 years old.
I like reading good books (my favourite writers are Japanese Murakami Haruki and American Paul Auster), jewelry making, running or just hanging out with my family and friends.
I like postcards with:
- First and foremost: UNESCO World Heritage sites, buildings, attractions
- old factories, industrial heritage, abandoned places, cemeteries ,graveyards
- interesting, unique features of your country, your city, your culture, old castles, other monuments from your country of origin
- Inkognito cards (I recently came across them and they are so funny)
- coat of arms
- US State Flag & Map Postcards (I already have Flag: New Mexico, Texas and California, Map: Maryland, North Carolina) and US State Stones
- lightbulbs, lamps, street lights
- jewelry, shoes
- tiles, mosaic, prints, patterns
- interiors of old libraries, old bookstores
- postcards related to winemaking: grapes, vineyards, wine barrels, etc
- clouds, rain, storm, thunder
- street art
- aurora borealis
- local folklore, folk costumes, folk art, tradition, people doing something which is typical for the country
- a detail, a unique or unusual piece of your city or country that most of the tourist doesn't know about it (although they should know)
- Fabergé eggs
**Please, if your country's ID-numbers are of the AA-#### type or shorter, please send me a typical tourist card from your country!*
Other postcards are welcome too! However ad cards or commercial cards are not my favourite topics, so please save them to those postcrossers who like them.
Please date the card.
If you have time, please check out my favourites in my postcards wall, I don't have them all (check my received ones too, to avoid duplicates), I would appreciate if you can send me one of those from your country.
As for the stamps, I collect stamps, mainly on postcards, so I would be very happy if you can send the card with nice stamps, no problem if they take some space from the card.
If you want, you can share with me on the card what is your favourite book, or a famous contemporary book by a writer from your country or a book you can recommend to read.
I already have a collection of books recommended for me via Postcrossing, I read many of them and discovered real treasures that I wouldn't know otherwise.
I am open to swap, and I created a Facebook page with my offer, I continuously update it with my cards, so please feel free to contact me!