Hi ^^ ...
my name is Sabine and I live in Donauwörth, which is a small town near Augsburg and Munich. It is in the south of Germany - in Bavaria.
I am 51 years old, married and have a daughter (her name is Nina and she is now 24 years old).
I don't have very much time for hobbies, because of my family, my household and my part time job. But I love my little garden and my family, I like traveling all over the world and taking (many!!!) pictures there, I also like reading and having fun and I love good food!
I enjoy meeting new and interesting people and learning (all kind) of new things. I am interested in foreign countries and also I'm interested in all about living there, the customs, the traditional food ... Perhaps this is a reason why I do postcrossing!
During this time with the restrictions due to the corona virus, I miss the exchange with others.
I would like to get
- postcards, which tells me something about your country (famous buildings, landscapes, monuments, city views, beautiful places, castles ... multi-views are welcome, too :) )
- also natives, nature, traditional costumes and so on...
- traditional food or recipes
- funny cards
- lali riddle
- atelier nouvelles images
- childrens illustrations (like moomin and so on)
- birthday cards in april
- christmas card during november/december/january
- cows (my daughter Nina loves cowes ... she would be very happy about a postcard with a cow!!! No matter what kind!)
Surprise me please!!! :)) I also want to tell you that you can be sure that every card is appreciated!!! :)
One wish: I love handwritten cards and you make me very happy, if you would write a few words in your own language with a translation in English on the card! :) And I am happy if you tell me something about your life, your country and so on. You could tell me something about your day or what you eat today, what is the meaning of your name or a special tradition from your hometown.
What was funniest or most beautiful experience last year or what is your biggest wish ... write whatever you want ... but please more than Happy Postcrossing, Greetings from....
I like colorful, pretty stamps, too!!!
Wishing you a happy day! Thanks for seeing my profile, best wishes to you and stay healthy