my name is Annette, and I live with my family in Franconia, a delightful region with wine-growing area in Bavaria, Germany.
It was pure chance that I saw the adress of postcrossing on a paper envelope, and I thought that's a good idea because I'm collecting postcards already since my school time. Now I'm really happy to be a member of this great idea!
Also I'm very interested in other countries and theirs ways of life. It's a wonderful way to "travel" through the world with a piece of paper...
And it's a good occasion to improve the English language.
My hobbies are:
* being in nature and taking photos,
* reading good books (while drinking a good cup of tea ;),
* being creative with needle and threat (to knit & to crochet), *
* playing guitar and different kinds of recorder (I often meet with some friends and then we play together),
* having fun with my guinea-pig.
* Recently I discovered how much fun it is to collect fridge magnets from
different towns! If you are interested in changing a nice magnet with me,
send me a message...
I like postcards with:
*images of your hometown, area or country.
* Eiffel Tower (and other special architecture)
*my very favourite colour turquoise
*the "Little Mole" (Zdenek Miler)
*illustrations of "The Little Prince"
*impressions of nature
*natural phenomenons (like rainbow,polar lights,volcano,
*funny animals or
*special animals from your home
*in December typical Christmas cards from your country
*in April maybe a birthday card? :)
* recently I discovered "Greetings from..." cards and would be glad to
receive one from time to time :)
Besides I'm interested in
* all about Medicine,
* Gothic architecture,
* Art,especially Art Nouveau (I love the pictures of A.Mucha!)
That's only a wishlist, of course every OTHER card is WELCOME,too!! (But no Ad-cards, please.)
Surprise me, I'm curious about everything you will send and make me smile :)...
And if you like, share your favourite QUOTE with me!
I'm looking forward to your greetings and jump for joy when your postcard arrives!:))
Best wishes and let's have fun with Postcrossing!
P.S. : I got this link from another postcrosser and think it's a good idea: "When you are going to send a card to me, look at this site : www.sendkidstheworld.com - you can also send a card to one of the sick children to brighten their day. (the best would be copying this website on your profile to let more people know this !)"
Another link to help sick children: www. postpals.co.uk