Postcrossing is a great way to travel and learn something new without leaving home!
Hello! I'm Daria, a language student at the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. I live in the capital of Russia, the old and beautiful city of Moscow. My hobbies are collecting tickets and badges, watching movies, walking long distances, exploring new curious places both in my hometown and in the whole world, learning foreign languages...and collecting postcards, of course!
When I look through the different people's postcard preferences, it always surprises me how different we are! Some people like postcards with animals, others - with flowers. Some people can't stand tourist postcards, but others prefer this kind of cards.
As for me, I would be very glad to receive the cards with:
- sights of the place where you live (tourist cards)
- famous people of your country
- famous movies and actors
- policemen of your country
- military / 20th century history (politicians, posters, events, etc.)
- Anton Chekhov
- monuments of industrial architecture
- musicians (jazz, blues)
- The Berlin Wall
- anything related to the DDR / Yugoslavia / Czechoslovakia
- TV towers
- water towers
- bars / pubs / beer
- railway stations
- flag of your country / FOTW series (I have CN, DE, EE, FI, NL, RO, SK, US)
- your country's national food / costumes / holidays
- postmen of your country
- cartoons (Krtek / Reksio / Asterix & Obelix)
- Christmas and New Year cards in December and January
- Postallove "Greetings from..." cards (I have AT, BY, CY, CZ, DE, FI, FR, NL, PL, TR, US)
Уважаемые посткроссеры из России и СНГ! Если у вас где-то завалялись старые советские открытки и вы не знаете, куда их деть — буду рада, если вы со мной ими поделитесь! :D
I'm also a great fan of different tickets, tea bags, beer labels / beer mats and movie leaflets! I would be very grateful if you could send me any from your country. :)
Write about your favourite movie, actor, film director, musician, song, painter, book, your dream or some interesting facts about your country, a phrase in your native language...everything that comes to your mind! Looking forward to receiving your cards and reading your stories! :)
Thank you & good luck in Postcrossing!
P.S. I'm interested in direct swaps, so don't hesitate to contact me.