The greatest wish for all cards: if possibly, tell me a story when signing a card - your story, what happened to you today, this week, this month, or what's new in your city or country.
These objects on cards will definitely cheer me up, but still you are free to send me whatever you like
- pacific sign
- metro schemes (I already have Munchen, Amsterdam, Moscow)
- airports, aircrafts, airplanes
- fashion, your local brands and designers
- modern architecture, basilicas, gothic buildings, works of Gaudi
- Impressionism - reproductions of Monet, Degas (especially ballet!), Pissarro, Sisley, and reproductions of Turner
- cities: Vancouver, Brussels, Brugge, Paris, Stockholm, Barcelona, LA, NY, DC
- IKEA cards
- Rachell Sumpter paintings
- aerial views of cities
- flags, emblems, or symbols of your country (it would be really great if you could tell me the story how it became a symbol/emblem of your country)
- 'did you know?' cards with information about country, city, state, county, event, or phenomenon on it
- Angry birds, dinosaurs (please write on the card that it is for Dima)
Anyway, I'm totally happy to receive from you ANY card YOU personally like sent in ANY way you like. The only request: please don't send me printed photos and your own painting without an envelope - I rarely like amateurish photos, and what's for painting, they come to me in a very bad condition so please consider an envelope.
If you looked through my sents and found something that you like, don't hesitate to send me a message with your address and I'll send it to you - I often have copies which I am always glad to share.