你好, this is Regina, who was born in 1991, from Taiwan.
I have lived in North China and Kansai(Japan) for a long time.
I love travel, and attractions with historical significance is my favorite. Hope I can visit cultures all over the world someday.
I WILL BE GLAD TO RECEIVE POSTCARD WITH:
•Landscapes of your place
•Flags of your country
•Unparalleled (ex: designed by you)
•Baby of any animals
★the official image of the World Postcard Day 2021 is welcome
★or ALL KINDS of postcards from you :-)
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ON THE POSTCARD:
- Considering to recommend me a book/movie/song.
- Considering to talk about unique culture of your ethnicity.
- Introduce yourself (school, career, life, etc.)
- Introduce the postcard (ex: why is this card?)
- Copy a beautiful poem with your native language.
THANK YOU ♪ HAPPY POSTCROSSING