I’m Wakako,married and have a 17-year-old daughter.
We have a cute dog and he turned 10 years old.
He is clever,funny and very cheerful like a puppy:）
I'm from Okinawa Island, located in the south of Japan, but now live in Saitama prefecture.
It is very close to Tokyo.
I like travelling,reading,taking pictures and writing postcards.
I've been to USA(California,NY,Hawaii),Mexico(day trip),Jamaica(our honeymoon),Guam,south Korea,China,Taiwan,Hong Kong(about 30 times including the business trip),India and Indonesia(Bali).
I would like to visit Europe someday.
First of all, I'll be happy to receive any kind of postcard you send to me.
The items listed below are just suggestions :)
Choose anything you like and share it with me!
(But please,no handmade, folded,AD cards, scary or nude. Thanks!)
- Virpi Pekkala/ Susan Wheeler/ Lisi Martin/ Maria Pavlova/ Sven Nordqvist/ Victoria Kirdiy
- Anastasia Eremenko/ Minna Immonen/ Katja Saario/ Elsa Beskow/ Katya Dudnik
- Thomas kinkade
- old ladies by Inge Löök/ Blue Cats by Irina Zeniuk/ Alexey Dolotov
- Felix (series of "Letters from Felix" )
- Valérie Michaut by Cartes d'art
- children's book illustrations of your country/ cute illustration
- Peter Rabbit/ moomin/ miffy (Niintje) / Paddington Bear/ TIN TIN/ Krtek
- Anne of Green Gables
- fairy/ Angels
- food/ recipe/ tea/ coffee/ sweets
- market (food,flower,Christmas,etc)
- map/ U.S State map/ ROUTE 66
- royal family of your country/ U.S Presidents
- view of your country or city( I like both pictures and paintings)/ traditional costume/ traditional food
- airplane/ airport
- Christmas (I'd be delighted to receive it at any time of the year!)
- World Travel postcards (Nisan Design)
- Icons of Countries series (The postcard house)
- GF Card (postallove)
- Flags of the world (postcards market)
- "What do you know about~" (Wow Cards Shop)
- cuisine card (Wow Cards Shop)
- My "Favorites" are the cards that I have not yet received.
Please write "HELLO" (or something else) in your native language and include the date on your postcard.
Tell me a little about yourself or your day :)
I would be happy if you could put a nice postage stamp on the card.
Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to finding your card in my mailbox!