My name is Nataliya or Natasha.
I'm from Yaroslavl, an ancient small city in the Central Russia.
I'm a teacher of Primarу School and I'm enjoing this crazy job. And now I'm raising my son, which is three year old, and my daughter, which is too young)
I like a lot of different things: singing, dancing, fitness, theatre, cinema, board games, camping, cooking, drawing and sewing.
I love my family: my husband, my children and our cats.
Something I like to recieve:
- landscapes (mountains, seas, cities or another)
- musical instruments (drum, guitar, piano or something exotic)
- transport (ships, planes, bicycles, trams etc.)
- food or drink (alcohol is welcome)
- interesting people (not necessary famous)
- animals (hedgehogs, owls, naturally cats and another)
- characters of cartoon, cinema, books
- interesting reclame cards
- holiday greeting cards
- abstract images
- funny and humorous cards (on your taste)
I wrote it only to help you to choose a card for me (all of us know that sometimes it can be not so easy). But I'll be really happy, if you'll choose a card on your own taste. You see it's not hard to make me happy)
Can you recommend me your favourite music band to listen to, please? Or tell me about something usual in your life. I like to read letters on the cards.
If you send some touristic view (I like them too), can you write some interesting fact about it? May be not only historical, but something like "On this street is situated cafe, where works my friend".
After 7 months postcrossing I met my postman for a first time by chance. She is a cute old woman and she enjoys cards send to me. Please, if you can, write or stick on the card something like "Thank you postman", I think it will make her happy )
Have a good day!