My name is Dida from Jakarta, Indonesia.
I like collecting postcards from other country and I collect stamps too.
Send me any postcard you have, although I'd be glad receiving postcards about:
- any places of interest of your country
- sceneries (e.g. mountains, beaches, cityscapes, landscapes) in your country
- commercial airplanes
- trains, subway trains or subway network map
- local foods
- map cards
- people wearing traditional costume/national dress of your country
- male or gay-related
- no ad cards or handmade cards please.
Please write something on the card, anything, don't write "Greetings from blah blah" only. I would be happy if you can recommend me some song by a local singer in your country. Jazz, alternative, indie music, or even the usual pop will do. I would love to hear and I promise I will spotify it! ;-)
Please write the date, DON'T forget to write the ID and I'd prefer if you don't put it into envelope.
Sometimes it may as slow as a snail, but I will register it as soon as it's in my hand.