I'm from Poland, but fell in love with Dutch guy, merry him and we have daughter. I enjoy spending time with my family, even simple thing like cooking, baking of playing board-games together makes me happy.
Also I love to read and visit museums (wish I had more time). I have weakness for Mr Spock and Dr Who (tenth especially).
When I was little, receiving a postcard was almost magical to me. I'm gonna be happy with everything you send me, especially if it's joyful, positive and also you like it.
If you want more tips, here you go - I like:
- owls and panda's - fotos of drawings
- Star Trek & Dr Who (obviously :))
- black&white foto's (love them!!!)
- nature: forest, lake, vulcano or cave
- Christmas (snow,snow,snow!), Easter (bunny's and eggs) & Halloween (skulls!) (when it's time)
- Tim Burton movies (Nightmare before Christmas and Frankenweenie my favourites)
- Krtek, Eeyore, Moomins for my daughter
I prefer landscapes than city views.
My daughter Eva is now also interested in Postcrossing and she enjoy putting stickers or other decorations on postcards.