Thank you for taking time to read this.
I love to receive postcards (not folded cards) and hear about you and your city.
I prefer the following postcards blank in envelope:
- self- realised maximum cards (please send blank in envelope)
- vintage (especially Hongkong, Macao and Taiwan)(please send blank in envelope)
- human rights
- photo journalism
- hares and rabbits (for Finland postcrosser: please do not send rabbits as I have received the same design more than once, even though I have shown them in the wall)
- tea (tea planation, quotes, teacups, teapots, tea parties, tea ads, tea leaf cans)
- art and heritage
- last but not least, I love Birthday (especially for 3 February), Easter, Christmas and Halloween postcards
I like maxicards and am learning to create them myself. For people who sent self-made maximum cards, I promise to send you a nice return card.
I swap self-made maximum cards too but I am picky.
I prefer NOT to receive free or ad cards, tourist cards (especially multi-view cards) unless they are exceptional. Please respect copyright. Please do not put stickers or masking tapes.
In any case, I appreciate all your effort and hope you enjoy postcrossing with me.
Many thanks and happy postcrossing! Keep safe and well
2021.1.1 updated 2021.1.15