Hi. My name is Irina, I'm 26 and I live in the Sunny city of Ulan-Ude. My Hobbies: collecting stamps, embroidery with beads, reading books (detectives), manga, web-manhwa. The most favorite web-manhwa "Cheese in the trap." My favorite time of year: autumn. I love rain, the smell of rotten leaves and mushrooms.
My preferences in postcards:
1. Architecture (churches, palaces, museums, theatres and other)
2. Art (prints, paintings)
3. History (tsars, kings, emperors, sultans)
4. Your place of residence (places of interest)
5. Microcosm (snails, ants, bees and bumblebees)
7. Botany (flowers, mushrooms, plants, trees and other)
Most importantly, write about the interests, the culture of everyday life, to share their experiences. I'm curious to know everything.
If there is such an opportunity! If You decide to send a postcard in envelope, please, enclose in the envelope the cheapest two identical postage stamps. Support young philatelist)))
Thanks for sharing and friendship! Riitta, Finland.