I'm 58 years old woman with a family of two 16-years old sons (twins) and my husband.
I like reading, movies, sewing, patch quilting, networking - and postcards, of course!
I have always loved to look at pictures and to see different views to life and to it's wonders and places. Collecting postcards is my hobby, and has been through whole my life. I will appreciate every card that I get.
I like a lot single view cards. If possible, please: no multiviews (many small pictures in one card)!
PLEASE: no self-made, self-printed or ad-cards (free advertisement cards)!
Postcards with these themes are especially wellcome:
- windows, doors, gates, fences, balconies
- lavender, fields of flowers (lavender, poppies, sunflowers,tulips, canola...)
- "woman in a harmony":
like doing handwork, reading, washing, kitchen work, sitting in a garden...
- nostalgia, romantic things
- idyllic landscapes
- sea and ocean
- mountains, rocks, cliffs, mountain climbing
- forests, trees
- stones, shells, star-fishes
- lighthouses, windmills
- melancholic or beautiful landscapes
- cosy cottages or special houses
- medieval, old towns
- gardens, parks
- autumn (all year round!)
- road, path, narrow lanes, bridges
- bicycle, cycling
- wisteria flower, pelargonium, sunflower, poppy, physalis, dandelion, globeflower, hydrangea, lotus
- penguins, wolves, hedgehogs, owls, foxes, birds, deers
- dolls, doll-houses
- fairy tales, mythology
- beer (for my husband!)
- hot air balloons
- reprints of old advertisements
- pumpkins, peppers, fruits, berries, vegetables, mushrooms
- books, reading
- anything related to Jane Austen or George Eliot
- Christmas, snoman, Christmas tree, gnomes
- everything cute...
well, I am interested in almoust everything :)
Thank you for your interest!