I am very optimistic and eager to learn the world around me. Love to travel, x-stitch, yoga. Favorite authors: S. King, J. Grisham, J. Fawles.
Blagoveschensk is not a very big city with population of about 200 thou. exeptionally located on two rivers- Zeya and Amur. Amur is shared with China, this river has the second name of Black Dragon River.
Here are my card preferences:
- ethnic themes and motiffs
- contemporary arts and architecture
- water features (canals, lakes, rivers, creeks, seas, waterfalls, even fountains)
- ocean life
- For US residents - cards with State Capitol, interesting local sight (I am planning to hit US interstates again some day in future, it will be fun to visit this or that view), or it will be nice if a card has the name of your state printed on it.
- I LOVE Chinese stamps!
- This year I started my own garden, so if you have stamps with flowers, plants, herbs, this type of stamps will always be a pleasure for my eyes!
Really, anything you send me will work!!!
I am just starting my journey in post-xing, I plan to have an album with received cards and some information about the location it came from, so feel free to show me the best of your town/city. Someday I want to start my trip around the world, and so far cards will feed my big dream!