odva(or Oxana) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,807 days).
ABOUT MYSELF. I lived in different countries and now my home is in Moscow (it's in Russia). My profession is a primary school and English teacher but now I'm a housewife with my own children. I have two main hobbies: traveling and needlework.
ABOUT MY FAMILY. I'm married. We have three children. My son is 14 years old, my first daughter is 12 (and they are postcrossers too aka "metro_denis" and "anne_princessa"), and the second daugther is 4.
ABOUT CARDS. What can you SEND? You have a great choice!
- something connected with embroidery, knitting, sewing. It may be cards also with picture of people who are embroidering, knitting or sewing.
- my great love is France. Cards with something French make me be happy! Even if you don't live in France, feel free to send me any cards connected with this country. Have a look at my favs. ;)
- flowers: hydrangeas, pansies, lily-of-the-valleys, irises, jasmine, tulips...
- Atelier Nouvelles Images
- royal cards. Royal Wedding cards are welcome! As well as traditional Christmas cards with members of the royal family.
- Anne de Breizh (Anne de Bretagne, the queen of France - twice)
- hedgehogs and owls
- Frozen, Tangled, Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Red Riding Hood, Cindirella, Harry Potter, Lord of Rings, Games of Thrones, Friends, Charmed, X-Files.
If you have no one card from this list... Well, you can send me the card which YOU would like to receive. And write why you like it.
ABOUT CARDS. What can you WRITE?
Please, write smth more than just "Happy_postcrossing". The ideas you can find here: http://www.postcrossing.com/help/what-should-i-write-on-the-postcard
I like to get cards without envelopes, but if you decide to send me a postcard in an envelope add something interesting in it. For example a small charm or a piece of fabric (~15x15 sm). If you would honour me by sending a piece of fabric I would love to create my own Postcrossing quilt!
Si vous parlez français, écrivez-moi en français, s´il vous plaît. Merci.
Thank you for reading all of this! I'm waiting for your card! And - happy postcrossing!