When I started taking part in Postcrossing, almost nine years ago, I was curious about what I could expect. Well, every new postcard still is a surprise as well as what people write on it. Almost everybody tries to make something personal of it.
Besides it's a pleasure for me to look for cards which people should like to receive.
I'm a philatelist and that's why I am interested in postcards, franked with special stamps. You can also make me a great pleasure with postal stationary (maxi cards e.o.) or special cancellations.
- postcards with one of the UNESCO heritage sites in your country,
- postcards with lighthouses,
- postcards with maps,
- postcards from the place/ region/ country where you live (especially aerial views),
- art postcards,
- Inge Löök postcards,
- postcards with something about the history of your country,
- postcards with the theme 'chocolate', because I'm fond of it,
- postcards with the theme 'whisky',
- 'postcards in blue': it's my favorite color,
- postcards with the theme 'books', because I'm a bookworm,
- When it's Christmas time: If your postal service issues Christmas Stamps, it would be great if you could affix them on your card. And if that card is a Christmas-card ..... you will make my day!
But feel free to send me that particular card, which you want to choose specially for me! (The only cards which I don't like are those with pets: dogs, cats a.s.o.)
Please, write the date on your card and write something more than only 'Hello' or 'Happy postcrossing'.
If you are from a German or French speaking country, you can write me in your own language. It helps me to practice your language.
Happy post crossing!
nr 1 - USA
100 - Taiwan
200 - Czech Republic
300 - Taiwan
400 - Japan
500 - Portugal
600 - Taiwan
700 - Russia
800 - Croatia
900 - Russia
1,000 - Russia
1,100 - Ireland
1,200 - Czech Republic
1,300 - France
1,400 - Israël
1,500 - Russia