I'm a somewhat over 30 years young woman from Kuopio, Finland. I'm married and I have a 10-year-old son.
I work as a project manager. My hobbies are reading, jigsaw puzzles, crossword puzzles and taking pictures. Also a lot of my time I spend with ice hockey - my son playes, my huspand coaches and I'm the general manager of the team.
When it comes to postcards, I'm quite easy to please; I love almost all kinds of cards. (My biggest dislikes are cards with flowers or dogs or cats, because I see those things so much in the real life as well..)
If you want, you can match your card with some of my wishes:
- maps (any kind: metro, areas, countries, cut-to-shape, etc)
- USA state license plate cards
- USA capitol buildings
- big airplanes (single view of close-ups)
- Kaj Stenvall
- Die Duckomenta
- strange architecture
- cards showing multiples of things
- black&white pictures with a colored detail in it
- cards published by: Nouvelles images, Inkognito and Illustris, Tashita, Gurtraht, Art Unlimited and Galleryx
- Nasa/other space agencies/space/spaceships/universe/planets/stars/etc
I would also like to know about you or your country/city, so don't be afraid to write! Write anything you want!
I prefer cards written and stamped, because then I feel the card comes to life :)
You can see almost all of my received postcards here: http://picasaweb.google.fi/nezzukka
PS: I've been in and out of Postcrossing because of time management issues, but I do register every card I get and I am concerned if my cards aren't registered. I get happy for every postcard sent and received -especially nowadays when I don't have as much time for this as I would like to have.