I have stopped sending out postcards with the Postcrossing ID numbers because I feel that I have been receiving cards from practically the same countries continuously. I am, however, more than happy to make direct exchanges with other collectors around the world. Just send me a note and I'll get back to you....Have a great day!
I have collected stamps and postal history for over 30 years but have only recently discovered the joys of collecting picture postcards.
I like postcards that depict the following in order of priority:
1. traditional costumes of your country
2. festivals of your country
3. Monochrome photography( sepia, black and white, etc... )
4. US Route 66
5. Wild Bears ( no cute and cuddlies, teddy bears, etc. please )
6. Crocodiles and alligators
8. The art of Alphonse Mucha
If you haven't any of these, please feel free to send a card that is representative of your country's culture....
NO envelopes please.
Direct exchanges accepted only for cards depicting any of the 8 topics above....
Direct swappers can choose their cards from this album:
From the Pearl of the Orient, Mabuhay!!!
PH-26522 ( Russia )
PH-26521 ( China )
PH-23569 ( Taiwan )
PH-22090 ( Russia )
PH-31296 ( China )