I like to share and travel so card exchange is a very good idea !
The arrival of your postcard in my mailbox will be for me my little happiness of the day :)
I appreciate cards with :
- cities, villages (with the name on the card if possible)
- beautiful landscapes, nature, trees
- map cards (department, states, area and country)
- cards with large letters
- flowers that inspire for me calm and sweetness
- typical or original houses, doors, windows, mailbox, fountains, gardens
- nature with trees (all seasons)
- famous monuments
- castles and royal families
- unusual places
- recipes, food, pastries, cakes, chocolate, coffee, tea, spices, fruits, vegetables, ice cream
- Mickey Mouse / Minnie Mouse
- Disney parks or amusement parks around the world
- Disney / Pixar movies
- nice illustrations
- Mila Marquis
- animals ONLY : Beagle, American Cocker, tit, robin, hedgehog
- books, bookstore, pen, pencil, ink, brush and paint
- old clock, watch and jewelry
- old tram
- hearts, thank you
- Meeting PX
- Easter / Christmas (December)
- From USA : large letters card (cities and states), Lou Paper cards
Series (see my Flickr album) :
- "Greetings from" (GF)
- "icons of"
- "World travel cards" (WT)
- "Map of the world (MOTW)
- "Happy postcrossing from" (HPC)
- "What do you know about" (WOW)
- "Countries of the world" (COTW)
My wall favorites are cards I like and I don't have.
Thank you for NOT sending me free or advertising cards or handmade !
All my cards : https://www.flickr.com/photos/153986848@N02/albums
It would be very funny if you indicate on your card the DATE of sending or the weather of the day or even your mood of the day or some words in your language !!
I really like the world of Disney and Disney Parks, my favorite character is Minnie Mouse ! I like scrapbooking, decoration and small crafts. I love to cook and I really like French cuisine !
I don't speak English well but I will do my best to write you some nice little words !
See you soon by card ...