My name is Anastasia and I'm a foreign trade expert from Moscow.
Things i like:
- music (blues rock, rock'n'roll, blues, jazz, alternative country, psychobilly, dark electro, industrial, EBM, synthpop)
- books (Remarque, Zweig, Mann, Chekhov, Gorki, Turgenev, Gogol, Hoffmann, Brüder Grimm, etc.)
- films (horrors, thrillers, crimes, dramas) and TV Series (Dexter, House M.D., True Detective, AHS)
- football (FC Bayern, Bundesliga, World Cup, European Cup, CL)
- tea, cats, internet
- humour, sarcasm, irony
- traveling, Europe, cities, cultures
- flags ♥
- quotes, words, letters, texts, inscriptions ♥
- castles, fortresses, cathedrals ♥
- mountains ♥ hills, rivers, lakes etc.
- national football team or clubs of your town
- abstract pictures and patterns, famous paintings, graphic arts
- "horror" themes e.g. zombies, monsters, skulls and skeletons, Jolly Roger, pirates, oldschool vampires
- city views (single or multi, drawn or photo)
- the postcards that characterize your country ("stereotypes", sights, landscapes, some words in your native language, something really traditional and so on)
I have a lot of such cards in my "Favourites", so check it out :P
Anyway every card is welcome ^^
because to read what you have written on a postcard is more important.
Actually it could be anything you want, e.g. simply nice greetings, something about any interesting custom of your country or maybe some thoughts of Russia, whatever :D Surprise me!
If you are from German-speaking countries - schreibt mir bitte auf Deutsch. Ich steh' total auf eure Sprache^^
Thanks and happy postcrossing :)