Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is translated into English as 'hope'. I was a teacher and liked my job. Now I am retired and happy about it as I have a lot of time for reading, watching movies, collecting and just having a good time. Since July 2020 I am grandmother of a lovely boy. He likes tractors with a bucket:))) I think, postcrossing helps see the world and communicate with people from other countries. It makes routine life more exciting.
I collect stamps and will be thankful if you use unusual stamps on the card, and also for a couple of extra stamps if you decide to send your card in the envelope. But please don't cut out frequent stamps from a postcard. If you don't need this card send it to me. I have recently started collecting vintage postcards, written and stamped. If you could share something, it would be great! I could send a couple of USSR cards in return.
Many thanks to those who took time to read my profile and choose a nice card. I always read profiles and check galleries. Hope, you'll do the same.
If you don't know what to send, here are some hints:
- cards from my gallery of favourites which includes both the cards I have already got and those I'd like to receive
- maxicards (a card with a relating stamp and a special cancelation)
- gotochi (promise to send a card in return)
- UNESCO WHS
- city view with the title especially aerial or panoramic
- chronicle cards from Germany (no other tiny multiview, thank you for understanding)
- famous building, castle, church, mosque, monument
- seaport, airport, lighthouse, bridge
- indigenous people and their occupations (e.g. fishing, hunting, cooking, dancing etc)
- flags, symbols of your country
- national costume
- classical art (genre painting, portraits, biedermeier)
- Edition Tausendschön
- US mapcards, state Capitols, state birds or state flowers
- posters with national parks and tourism
- royalties, famous people
- Nouvelles Images
- Alice in Wonderland
- Krtek (Black mole)
- Jip and Janneke
- Pippi Longstocking
- Norman Rockwell
- Anton Pieck
- Inge Look (old ladies)
Sorry for the long list but you can make your own choice and send the card you like, and you think it will suit me or my grandson.
I regret to say that I don't like long or huge cards (because they always arrive damaged), hand-made and self-printed cards on thin paper. Leave them for those who appreciates such things. Many thanks in advance:)
Уважаемые русскоязычные посткроссеры!
Мне нравятся открытки из серии Моя Россия, синие коты Зенюк, коты Павловой, Гармашовой, Румянцева и др., репринты Зарубина, Четверикова, союзмультфильм, иллюстрации Тани Сытой, забавные открытки Леонида Гамарца. Ну и конечно же открытки из моих фаворитов! Пожалуйста, не шлите видовых, изданных в СССР.
Всегда рада нестандартным маркам!!!
ВСЕМ ЖЕЛАЮ ДОБРА, МИРА И ПОЛНЫЙ ПОЧТОВЫЙ ЯЩИК