- recd a card from MONGOLIA from ???
- recd an env. from Bing Xin from Jiagedaqi city, China.
Can't register. Please contact me!
(some cards traveled longer than 1 year)
* my fave song :)
* James Blunt - Postcards
My name is IEVA (= Eva).
I´m a 52 years old
mother of a large family: 5 children (age: 11,15,21,27,28),
2 guinea pigs, a dog,... and sweet husband ;)
We miss our dog, the golden retriever who passed away 2 years ago. She was 14 years old.
My hobbies are: traveling, reading, cycling, skiing, cooking, handicrafts, ... and new one - postcrossing :) In younger days I had several pen pals, so I thought it would be interesting to re-activate this kind of hobby in to a form of postcrossing:)
My Interview about Postcrossing on National TV
(from 1:12:05 to 1:18:40)
there You can see me (myliu_Lietuva)
and my daughter ONA (Ozkyte)
I like cards:
- something special from your country
- historic days/dates/facts/people/children from your country
- black and white / old cards / reprints
- with some text in your native language
- with funny sayings, Funny Puns (and Punny Funs), Play on Words, Humorous Use of the English/German Language
- Typography (image made up of text and words) or BIG LETTERS
- with the word/name AURORA on the front
- with the word LOVE in any form/language ( maybe a picture of LOVE sculpture in the world:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Love_sculptures - I have seen that one in person, located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan)
- traveling (suitcase, backpack, etc.)
- sport (basketball, Olympic games, Formula-1)
- related to post office (mail box, stamps, post office marks, and so on...)
- animals (especially the sheep, GOATS and their babies, GUINEA PIGS as well )
- Disney, Moomin, MINIONS (for my youngest daughter)
the Greetings from...(Postallove.com) cards are WELCOME!!!
I have 67 cards so far
(AT, AU, AX, BA, BE, BG, BY, CA, CH, CL, CN, CU, CZ, DE, DK, EC, EE, ES-new, FI, FI-new, FR, GR, HK, HR, HU, ID, IE, IN, IS, IT, JP, KR, KZ, LI, LK, LT, LU, LV, ME, MO, MT, MX, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PH, PL0310, PR, PT, RO, RU, SE, SG, SI, SK, TH, TN, TR, TW, UA, UK, US, VN, ZA),
and all the Continent cards except ANTARCTICA ;)
My kids will be excited to learn something about your culture
and find your city/country on their wall world map.
All cards are very wellcome (handmade also).
Nice stamps are appreciated, especially the POSTCROSSING stamps! or EUROPA CEPT series: THINK GREEN(2016), Castles(2017), Bridges(2018), National Birds(2019) ...
Please, write more than 'Happy postcrossing' ;)
May be you know Lithuanian people living in your country?
and happy postcrossing!
Not registered, traveled longer than a year: