Thank you for sending me any kind of cards!
* Christmas cards
* happy people
* vegetables, markets
* famous painters (self portrait, or photo, or studio)
* famous people
* cards with bright colors, rainbow colors
* keep calm and carry on
* healing traditions, shamanism, mandalas
* Duran Duran
* tourist card from your place
* tourist card from your holiday
* native animals in your country
* wire-haired dachshund
* for my husband: very large truck (on large wheels or with a lot of wheels)
I'd like to know about you anything, your life, your favorite quote, your biggest dream or goal, or what you eat for breakfast today.
When we have a flu, we eat clear chicken soup, and we drink black tea with lemon juice and honey. What you have when you have a cold or flu?
Please write the date on the card, and maybe the weather condition too.