Found out about this page on the 23 february 2008 and think this is such a fun thing to do. I love the way you get to see other parts of this world, in such a simple way!! Perfect!!
Updated the online album 26 november 2010 - and more is coming, another day!
I love many things in life, too many to put them down here!! But most important to me is my family - our 5 year old daughter Isabell and of course my husband!! We live together in a 3 room apartment, we both work a lot - because we love what we do!!
We now live in Mariefred but I was born and lived for almost 30 years on Åland (http://www.visitaland.com/en). We now have a summer/countryhouse there and we are often there when we are off work!!
About the postcards YOU are sending:
Send me any kind of card you want, they will all make me happy, but these are my favorites:
- scenic views (I love to see how YOUR country looks like)
- your national flag (look at my online album if you wanna know if I have it, I will put the flag as the cover of each regions/countries album!)
- animals ( I love cats, so a cute kitten is always welcome...)
- recipe cards
- local cartoons (if there are any) or just cartoons
- holiday cards are welcome too - just make it christmas cards for christmas, easter cards for easter and birthday cards in march and so on - PLEASE!!
If you are from:
I still want touristic views, Finland is such a beautiful country, BUT ALSO Kaj Stenwall cards or maybe Moomin - I just want cards that is Suomalainen (spelling??)
At the moment I don't have enough time for any more private swaps... (we are in the middle of a move)but if you do see some postcards that I have sent that you like and really want it - just ask, maybe we can arrange something!!
SE-19188 Salomise, Lithuania
SE-18880 ThePies, United Kingdom
SE-15748 Ninon, Russia
SE-14938 frog, Hungary
Have a really great day!
Did you recieve a card from me and I wrote just "Greetings" and Happy Postcrossing... I know many of you want more written but I'm sorry, I do try to put as many different stamps on and then there is not much space left to write!