2020 COVID time. But a lot of virtual and cyber meetups!
In December 2019, I was part of big meetup in Amsterdam, and in April 2020 I will be in a Kazachstan Meetup in Almaty! - cancelled and postponed for... God knows when..
In June 2019 I was part in very big Meeting for Launching Postcrossing stamp in ALAND ISLANDS! WOW - such Adventure!
In 2019 - May _ I was at Romanian National Television presenting Postcrossing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwTD4QaWi0&t=229s
and part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIqdDyus_F4
My biggest achievement from 2017 (postcards related) is that I obtained from Romanian Authorities a Postcrossing related stamp! Here you can find details : https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2017/02/22/a-new-postcrossing-stamp-from-romania
Also I was one of the organizers here:
And here: Moldova Postcrossing Stamp launch :
" I love postcards written, stamped, postmarked, sent through postal system!" and special postmark or Maxi-cards are welcomed!!!
Till now I visited a lot of countries: 1.Canada; 2 USA; 3. UK 4. FR; 5. Austria, 6. BG, 7.Czechia, 8.Estonia, 9.Finland, 10.Germany 11.Greece; 12. HU, 13.Ireland, 14.Italy, 15.Latvia, 16.Lithuania, 17. Macedonia, 18.Moldova, 19. Netherlands, 20. Poland, 21, San Marino, 22. Serbia, 23. Slovakia, 24. Spain, 25.Switzerland, 26 Turkey, 27. Vatican 28. Aland Islands
Most liked theme:
- Women theme
- Postal Service: Post office, postal workers, UPU, 9 October, Postal system- but only something specific for your country, not "general" themes or vintage images without any connection with your country...
- Royal Families over the world & United Kingdom Royal Family (most liked "young UK Royal" family... )
- traditional people - traditional costumes (wedding, religious ceremony and folk costumes)
- New and Vintage Cars;
- Transport (ships, trains, planes, so on)
Thank you for reading my profile. If you don’t have any from listed wishes - please send the postcard that you really like the most (that kind of postcard that you would really enjoy when receiving), or a single view touristic card from your city with city name printed on front of card.
Also put your name on postcard, and the date of sending! Happy Postcrossing!
Mihnea from Romania
- proud postcrossing ambassador