In June 2019 I was part in very big Meeting for Launching Postcrossing stamp in ALAND ISLANDS! WOW - such Adventure!
In 2019 - May _ I was at Romanian National Television presenting Postcrossing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwTD4QaWi0&t=229s
and part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIqdDyus_F4
My biggest achievement from 2017 (postcards related) is that I obtained from Romanian Authorities a Postcrossing related stamp! Here you can find details : https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2017/02/22/a-new-postcrossing-stamp-from-romania
Also I was one of the organizers here:
And - a meetup in Frankfurt Oder (Germany)/ Slubice (Poland) here: http://www.moz.de/landkreise/oder-spree/frankfurt-oder/artikel9/dg/0/1/1616699/
And here: Moldova Postcrossing Stamp launch :
" I love postcards written, stamped, postmarked, sent through postal system!" and special postmark or Maxi-cards are welcomed!!!
Till now I visited a lot of countries: 1.Canada; 2 USA; 3. UK 4. FR; 5. Austria, 6. BG, 7.Czechia, 8.Estonia, 9.Finland, 10.Germany 11.Greece; 12. HU, 13.Ireland, 14.Italy, 15.Latvia, 16.Lithuania, 17. Macedonia, 18.Moldova, 19. Netherlands, 20. Poland, 21, San Marino, 22. Serbia, 23. Slovakia, 24. Spain, 25.Switzerland, 26 Turkey, 27. Vatican 28. Aland Islands
Most liked theme:
- Women: all kind from glamour to pin-ups, from classic photo to art, from nude to traditional clothes.
- Postal Service: Post office, postal workers, UPU, 9 October, Postal system- but only something specific for your country, not "general" themes or vintage images without any connection with your country...
- Royal Families over the world & United Kingdom Royal Family (most liked "young UK Royal" family... )
- traditional people - traditional costumes (wedding, religious ceremony and folk costumes)
- New and Vintage Cars;
- Transport (ships, trains, planes, so on)
Please: don't send free touristic copies!
Thank you for reading my profile. If you don’t have any from listed wishes - please send the postcard that you really like the most (that kind of postcard that you would really enjoy when receiving), or a single view touristic card from your city with city name printed on front of card.
And please write something , more than "greetings from..." maybe your age, your hobby, outside temperature, currency of the country (and equivalence with euro or $ (American dollars) :) anything you want, but, please, write something. And also put your name on postcard, and the date of sending! Happy Postcrossing!
Mihnea from Romania
- proud postcrossing ambassador