I'm Michiel, I live in Leiden, the Netherlands. I was born in 1970 in The Hague. Leiden is an old university city with canals and bridges. I like history and photography, amongst other things.
I look at your preferences regarding postcards and stamps when I send a postcard, but I cannot always guarantee a 100% match.
My postcard collection consists not only of Dutch cards, but also cards from countries I have been.
Beautiful stamps are always welcome, but I like other franking methods too: franking machine / postal meter, postage paid / taxe perçue impression, franking labels or digital stamp. Or you can use an alternative postal company. Sending cards by surface/economy mail is much appreciated (if available in your country).
Cards that I like:
- normal tourist cards of your country or other countries (from your holidays)
- postcards of hotels and restaurants
- horse riders (also police and military on horseback)
- old postcards or reproductions of old advertisements
- something you like or are enthusiastic about
but I'm happy with any postcard.