I know very well that you are spending your hard-earned money just to mail me a postcard. So, any postcard in my mailbox will make me happy.
About me. I am a world traveller via postcards, an editor, a writer, and I publish two magazines. You can see ALL of my previous publications at https://issuu.com/moniqueberry. My favourite colour is teal.
But should you need help in deciding what to send:
* 3D (the kind that looks like they're moving)
* Street cafes
* Vintage ephemera and cards with beautiful or unique postmarks, mailboxes, and stamps
* Victorian/Edwardian themes
* landmarks/scenes in Vienna, Austria, France, Hollywood, or London
* "unique" cards (in your opinion)
* globes, maps
* covered bridges
* beaches, nautical objects, ocean liners/cruise ships
* famous landmarks
* wishing wells
* royalty or celebrities
to name a few.
2) Things you could write on the back: the date and time, the weather, if you have any personal websites like blogs, your favourite quote, or if you collect anything besides postcards. I’d be thrilled to get a postcard with a haiku, too! If you have an Instagram or Twitter account, what is your ID? You may find a new follower :)
3) If you feel comfortable doing so, please add an address label to the postcard.
Thank you in advance. I look forward to sending and receiving worldwide postcards!