Hi! My name is Maria and I'm a housewife. I'm living in Moscow - the capital of Russian Federation with my husband and 2 children (both boys).
I would be glad to receive postcards from the place you live at:
- mainly sceneries and historical buildings;
- details of buildings (doors, windows, ...) and lighthouses, bridges,
- landscapes (especially mountains),
- my son is in love with trams and trains, so we will be happy to see you local railroad postcards,
- for postcrossers from Czech Republic: I will be happy to receive postcards with Krotek,
- Inge Löök postcards,
- Pettson and Findus (or other Nordqvist Sven illustrations),
- Moomin, Shaun the sheep, totoro cards are welcomes too,
-"Doctor Who", and especially Tardis postcards
I really enjoying reading messages on a postcard. Please tell me something about you self, some funny story or you favorit song (I'll listen it on youtube).
I would be happy to receive written and stamped postcards, not in an envelope. If you can draw me a little poodle, thats will be great!
I am also fond of stamps so some special stamp / commemoratives on the postcard would be nice as well :)