I like postcards with the image of the most known religious buildings (church, a temple, a monastery) in a place in which you live. It would be desirable also that you have sent the name and the short description of this building.
And here is a list of somethings that I like also:
- heroes of the saga "Twilight" of Stephenie Meyer`s (favourite hero - Jacob Black) and scenes from movies
- paintings: Van Gogh, Jheronimus Bosch, Salvador Dali, Lucian Freud, Rob Gonsalv
- actors: Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vin Diesel, Antonio Banderas, Edward Norton, Gary Oldman, Jude Law, Jeremy Renner, Til Schweiger
- oldfashioned (black & white)
- paintings of cities and countries (Watercolor)
- paintings of local artists with bouquets of flowers
(for example: http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/GB-60593)
- teapots: old, antiquarian, rare, exclusive, folk
- postcards with Adriano Celentano's photo
- Hayao Miyazaki
And my son likes cards with Lego, owls and bears (real and cartoon))))
My dislikes are few: animals, landscapes, multiview, handmade, ad or free postcards and postcards with holidays (Happy New Year, Merry Christmas and etc.).
Please write the date on your postcard :)
And please, use AS MANY stamps as possible! Thank you!! ^.^
Please don't send a postcards in an envelope.
And I`m also interesting in the person behind the card, so if you like tell me little bit about yourself :)
P.S. I register all postcards the same day I receive them and send my postcards the same day I get your name. A part of the fun in my opinion is seeing how long it takes to get to you; or you to me.
Have a nice day!